I can’t believe it’s been over a year since I updated this blog!
So much has changed in my life since then, and as far as I can tell everything’s coming up Incantatar 🙂
So let’s recap my Magical Game Plan, talk about what’s new, and plan for the future.
Last time I posted, my game plan looked like this:
- Find a place to live
- Help the Girlfriend find work
- Improve my job performance
- Improve my love life
- Pass Certification Exams
From that list, I completed items 1,2, and 5 with a bit of Magic. Big shout out to Yelahiah, Sitael and Yezalel respectively. Item 3 ended up not being necessary as I changed jobs during 2016, and then again at the beginning of this year. Since my last post my income has doubled and my new job has some sweet perks. I love it.
Item 4 I just never got around to, but it’s something I want to keep on the radar for future work.
What else has changed? Since 2015 I’ve completed my next level of certification which has allowed me to get the great job I’m working at now. A friend of mine turned me on to a fantastic weight loss plan which has taken 50 lbs off so far with no signs of stopping (and I feel great). I’ve paid off my debts and am currently working with a financial planner to keep my money working for me indefinitely. Not to mention I just finished my first 30 minute run and I’m building up to run my first 5k sometime in May.
Things are great in my life right now, and I definitely want to keep the good stuff coming my way. That said, here’s a rough sketch of The Magical Game Plan 2017 Edition
- I want to do a little self discovery, get a feel for what my inner desires really are and then roadmap from there.
- My sibling is having some serious difficulty in math class. While I’m currently teaching her math, I’d like to augment my tutelage with a spell.
- I want to put some long-term workers (probably angels) in charge of my financial goals, to keep my 401(k) and investment accounts growing regardless of market conditions.
- I’ve recently begun the job I’m at now, and I’d like to use a little magic to get rolling on the right foot here. I’m learning a great deal of new information and meeting many new people. Either a working to increase my capacity for understanding or one to appear better to the people I work with could be in line here.
That’s all I’ve got for right now. I know these goals are just a little vague at the moment, my hope is that once I’ve checked off step 1 I’ll be able to speak with a little more confidence on where we go from here.
I hope to post more in the coming weeks, as I really enjoy writing this blog. I won’t make any promises, however, as the past has shown how poor I am at keeping my posts up-to-date.
In His Happy Place,